Home > Charging Solution > Energy Storage System > 180kW Smart Energy Charging system
DB series

180kW Smart Energy Charging system

DC

Features

Charging towards a greener future

Imagine how practical would it be to store up unused power until we really need it, or from solar panels when the sun is not shining. And imagine charging your electric car at the times when electricity’s cheapest, from your own supply to bypass power peaks. These are not the dreams of a distant future, but can now become a reality.

Use ESS in a self-consumption system; a backup system with solar, or a mixture of both: For example, you can use 30% of the battery capacity for self-consumption, and keep the other 70% available as a backup in the event of utility grid failure.
(Pair with DD Series)

Specification

  • DB Series 180kW|CE/CNS
    DB Series 180kW|CE/CNS
    • Mechanical
      Dimension (W×D×H)

      800x650x1900 mm

      Weight

      450 kg

    • DC Input
      Voltage Rating

      300~825V

    • DC Output
      Outputs

      150 ~ 950V

      Max Power

      180 kW

      Simultaneously Output Mode

      Balance distribute

    • AC AUX Input
      Voltage Rating

      1Φ220 ~ 240Vac ±15% (50/60Hz)

      Max. Input Current

      Max:13.4 A

      Wiring connection/ Power Grid System

      1P+ N+ PE , TN/TT

      Max Input Power

      2.3 KVA

      Efficiency

      >94%

    • Compliance
      EMC/EMI

      IEC.61851-21-2
      CNS 15511-21-2

      Safety

      IEC.61851-1.
      IEC.61851-23
      CNS 15511-1
      CNS 15511-23

    • Protection
      Input

      OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, OTP, SPD, RCD

      Output

      OCP, SCP, OVP, LVP, OTP, IMD

  • DB Series 180kW|UL
    DB Series 180kW|UL
    • Mechanical
      Dimension (WxDxH)

      32 x 226 x 75 inch

      Weight

      992 lbs

    • DC Input
      Voltage Rating

      300~825 V

    • DC Output
      Output Voltage

      150 ~ 950 V

      Max Power

      180 kW

      Simultaneous output mode

      Balance distribute

    • AC AUX Input
      Voltage Rating

      1Φ277Vac +10%, -15% (50/60Hz)

      Max. Input Current

      Nominal:9.9

      Wiring connection/ Power Grid System

      1P+ N+ PE , TN/TT

      Max. Input Power

      2.3 KVA

      Efficiency

      > 94%

    • Compliance
      EMC/EMI

      FCC Part 15 Subpart B
      ICES-003

      Safety

      UL 2202
      UL 2231

    • Protection
      Input

      OVP, UVP, OCP, OPP, OTP, SPD

      Output

      OCP, SCP, OVP, LVP, OTP, IMD

Management Solutions

Users can search for charger locations, make charging reservations, and monitor charging status through the mobile app. It also allows EV charger updates remotely which facilitates the long-term maintenance and management of the charger.

※ The Management solution is a complementary service for charging stations and is not sold separately.

Contact ZEROVA

Saving Energy , Charge The World

ZEROVA offers high-quality, economical fast chargers, customized EV charging solutions, and infrastructure consulting services for a variety of business sectors. Contact us now for details.