Our social service plan is based on 3 major areas of “Community Friendliness”, “Care for the Disadvantaged ” and “Ecological Environment”. While developing our future, we actively participate in various charity activities. We encourage our employees to join hands with us to fulfill our corporate social responsibility and benefit the community. Through various charity activities, we hope to spread our love into blessings.
In 2021, Taiwan has been facing the threat of COVID epidemic. Based on the concept of ” Community Friendliness, Care for the Disadvantaged”, we took the initiative to provide masks and hypochlorite water to low-income households and nurseries in the vicinity. For the “ecological environment”, we continue to support the International Beach Cleanup Day by organizing an annual beach cleanup event. At the end of the year, ZEROVA launched a donation campaign to Africa. From the neighborhood to Kenya, ZEROVA continues to carry out various kinds of charity activities in the hope of creating a coexisting and co-prosperous social environment, as well as moving towards the goal of sustainable development.
Take from the society, contribute to the society.
ZEROVA is committed to fulfilling our social responsibility with care and sincerity.
ZEROVA has put in all our effort in epidemic prevention. We donated epidemic prevention materials to the six neighboring low-income households and the“Muhsiang Sweet Home” nursery in the district to help the disadvantaged groups to prevent the epidemic. Based on ZEROVA’s philosophy of “Community Friendliness” and “Care for the Disadvantaged”, we made Muhsiang a long-term beneficial target. In addition to the monthly donations from our staff, we also provide quarterly cleaning and disinfection services for the nursery environment, hoping that the children can learn and grow up in a good environment.
ZEROVA continues to care for the community and strives to create a comfortable, safe, healthy, and friendly working environment internally to create a sense of employee happiness; externally, we encourage our employees to join hands with us to fulfill our corporate social responsibility and benefit the community.
● During the epidemic, we created a variety of learning channels such as “micro e-charging”and the“Top 100 CEOs Online Co-Learning”, with a total of 50 classes and 6,856 participants.
● The annual training hours per capita in Taiwan headquarters is 34.79hr ; 28.7hr in overseas factories. Non-stop learning during the epidemic.
● Continue to implement the education and training system to improve the overall quality of human resources, to strengthen the competitiveness of enterprises.
● Obtain ISO 45001 occupational safety and health management system
audit and renewal certificate.
● Implement 100% of the operating environment monitoring, in line with regulatory requirements.
● Continuously improve the quality of the working environment and maintain the health of employees.
● Strive for healthy workplace performance certification by 2022.
● 82% of core suppliers signed the Integrity Pledge, a 5% increase from 2020.
● 100% supplier sign-up rate by 2025
● Continuing to support the International Beach Cleanup Day, we have been promoting coastal beach cleanup activities for 4 consecutive years.
● Response to “Old Shoes Save Lives” collects over 200 items to donate to Africa.
● Long-term support to“Muhsiang Home” Nursery makes regular monthly donations and disinfect the environment.
● Support the national baseball team. Pledged to make monthly donations and donate nutritional products to support the Taoyuan Guishan Little League team.
● Continue to promote environmentally friendly actions.
● Continue to support and care for disadvantaged groups and provide volunteer services.
● Following 2019, we won the Gold Award for“Happy Enterprise”again in 2021 in Human Resource Bank’s poll.
● Create a friendly workplace environment and build an enterprise that gives employees a sense of happiness and belonging.
Saving Energy , Charge The World
ZEROVA offers high-quality, economical fast chargers, customized EV charging solutions, and infrastructure consulting services for a variety of business sectors. Contact us now for details.