ZEROVA have a full range of specifications for direct AC quick EV charging points and the technology to manufacture high power superchargers over 360KW. Our product performance is superior to our competitors, and our maturity in technology and practical application is sufficient to design a perfect solution.
However, at this stage, the company is mainly based on ODM & OEM model, which is structured under Business Unit. The core competence unit becomes horizontal design resources to assist BUs to complete product design, focusing on mature products, which makes it difficult to develop advanced technology foresight. Therefore, i-Green Charging Solution Technical Center (i-GCSTC) was established. The goal is to develop water-cooled two-way charging technology to extend the life of the charging system and reduce noise, and to expand more feasible charging areas. Improve charging efficiency with ESS energy storage technology and can be applied to electric vehicle home energy storage system in combination with household power system. The grid balancing technology is applied to the electric energy feedback of household electric vehicles. In addition to improving charging efficiency, extending battery life, and applying active balancing technology to create battery reuse, Phihong has set up green energy and global sustainability-related technologies as the main axis. We implemented the technology expansion of preliminary research to create maximum profits with innovative technologies.
In 1997, Phihong introduced and passed ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system, which is verified by a third party every year to ensure smooth operation and environmental responsibility. In response to the increasing global climate change and environmental risks and the revision of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Phihong applied for the new ISO 14001:2015 certification in 2018, a more sustainable international standard certification, to improve environmental performance and the environmental management system. We are working on 4 major aspects: climate change, green products, pollution prevention, and environmental protection from all employees. We also adopt the product lifecycle concept from product design, raw material supply, manufacturing process, factory operation, end product, after-sales service and waste treatment for a comprehensive management. This reduces the negative impact of climate change and environmental hazards in the product lifecycle.
Quality management system
Quality management system
We hope to help reduce environmental impact by establishing environmental management systems, responding to climate change, and developing green designs.
● PHIHONG Taiwan: total emission reduction of 5.0% (compared to the base year 2017); PHIHONG Dongguan: total emission reduction of 13.6% (compared to the base year 2016).
● PHIHONG Taiwan and PHIHONG Dongguan reduced their carbon emissions by a total of 3,891 T-CO2e compared to the base year.
● The SBTi target is planned to be completed by 2022. The short-term goal is to reduce carbon emissions by 2.5% per year. The medium- and long-term goal is a reduction of 4.2% per year to achieve an average temperature rise of below 1.5° C.
● Established the i-Green Charging Solution Technical Center (i-GCSTC). From energy creation to energy storage, developing low carbon products.
● The 280KW gaming power supply incorporates GaN and high conversion efficiency technology, increasing power density to 16W/in3. An efficiency improvement by 3-4% compared to other products in the same class,
achieving power savings of 6W.
● Build a 360kW EV charging point at the Taiwan headquarter. It is the first 360kW speed EV charging point in Asia with the advantages of standard and customization.
● Joined TCC’s “NHΩA.TCC” EARTH HELPER sustainable tandem program.
● Conduct green design with product life cycle thinking and continue to develop low-carbon products.
● Focusing on technologies related to green energy and earth sustainability as the core. Implement the technology diffusion of preliminary research.
● PHIHONG Taiwan HQ: Comparing 2021 with the base year of 2016, the electricity saving reached 13.08%.
● PHIHONG Dongguan has introduced a solar power system construction project, which is expected to be operational by the end of 2022.
● Continuously replace old ice machines and introduce energy management system to reduce energy consumption and to achieve carbon reduction.
● PHIHONG Taiwan built solar power system in Tainan plant and obtained green building certification (Target: Diamond level).
● Continued to complete third-party certification ISO 14001. The environmental monitoring rate reached 100%, in line with regulatory requirements.
● No environmental protection violations occurred in 2021.
● Continuous 100% environmental monitoring in compliance with regulatory requirements. Improvement of workplace environment.
● “Sony Green Partner” certificated
● Continuous improvement and optimization to become the best green and
sustainable partner for our customers.
Saving Energy , Charge The World
ZEROVA offers high-quality, economical fast chargers, customized EV charging solutions, and infrastructure consulting services for a variety of business sectors. Contact us now for details.